KRISHITHON – India’s Premier Agriculture Trade Fair which is set to enter into the 13th Edition will continue to provide a common platform and offer a huge business opportunity for Manufacturers, Suppliers and to those involved in the Agriculture & Allied Sectors. They can show case their products & innovative technologies in Krishithon which has been successfully blending latest technology, expertise, experience and business to update the agriculturists in the country. Over 20 years KRISHITHON has become a huge brand in the country.
It has become a high voltage initiative of wide interaction. Millions visit Krishithon religiously to attend seminars, lectures and to soak in the latest information emanated by the Experts, Scientist and manufacturers. Needless to say, the event is the largest gathering for agriculture community in India.
Features of KRISHITHON
- Trade Fair - Showcase of Products & Innovative Technologies by National & International Companies.
- B2B Meets - Business to Business Meetings for discovering viable business opportunities.
- Dairy Expo - Exhibition & Seminar.
- Fruit & Vegetable Tech Expo - Exhibition & Conferences.
- Seminars for Farmers on relevant topics.
- Agro Career & Job Fair – Talent Search & Recruitment of Personnel seeking openings in Agriculture & Allied Sectors.
- Tourism - Promoting Agri & Wine Tourism
Krishithon has over 1,60,000 attendees over 5 days that one cannot affort to miss out
Krishithon series of International Agriculture Trade Fair & Conference is India's Largest Agriculture Expo. The event has over and again proved to be a platform for Knowledge, Innovation & Business for everyone involved in the agriculture sector.
KNOWLEDGE FORUM FOR AGRICULTURE
Seminars & Workshops - Knowledge forum emphasizes on educating farmers about the benefits of farm mechanization. Experts from various agricultural domains provide hands on training on enhanced cropping intensity, improvement in high yielding variety of seeds etc. Seminars by the experts from the industry highlight and address the new age challenges and pertaining issues and opportunities in agriculture.
Thousands of farmers from all over Maharashtra and other parts of India attend the knowledge-based seminars for the most specific strategic positioning and tools and illustrate the application to successful farming operations. The expert panels from the industry address the key prevalent issues like :-
- Sustainable agriculture
- Impact of climate change on Agriculture.
- Strategic planning in turbulent times.
- Post-Harvest Technology / Food processing.
- Crop Seminars / Role of Government Agencies in promoting Agriculture.
- Role of Women in Agriculture.
- Opportunities and challenges in Dairy & Livestock management.
Event Name: Krishithon 2018
Date: 22th-26th November 2018
Venue: Thakkers Dome, Nr. ABB Circle, Trimbak Road, Nashik, Maharashta
Contact on below addresses for stall booking:
Mr. Datta - 09881094456
Mr. Snehal - 07720081042
Mr. Anuj - 09657021456
Office Address: Media House, Aanandi Nagar, Near Hotel Red Chilly, Gangapur Rd, Navshya Ganapati Parisar, Ganpati Nagar, Anandvalli, Nashik, Maharashtra 422013.
Call: + +91 - 253 - 2970121 / 22 / 23, 9822842265 / 9881094456