AP NEET Merit List 2019 Released: Check Complete Counselling Schedule Inside

Tooba Maher
Tooba Maher
AP NEET Merit List
AP NEET Merit List

The NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh has finally released a provisional list of candidates selected for admissions to state-based medical courses in the colleges. Candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 can check their result @ 

Eligible candidates who are selected will have to appear for counseling, the dates of which will be released today. However, the non-local candidates are eligible for 15 per cent unreserved seats only.  

Adding to it, the local candidates are eligible for 15 per cent unreserved seats and 85 per cent local seats. The Medical Council of India (MCI) conducts the counselling for top 15 per cent candidates under the All India Quota seats (across the country). However, for the rest of 85 per cent seats, every state authority conducts counselling to fill seats in state-based colleges. 

How to check AP NEET merit list 2019? 

Step 1: Go to the official website @ 

Step 2: Tap on the link ‘provisional list of candidates applied for MBBS, BDS, MHMS, BNYS and BUMS admissions’ under ‘what’s new’ 

Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page 

Step 4: Here, a PDF will open, check your rank 

Candidates must note that they will have to pay an application cum counselling fee of Rs 3540. For reserved category candidates, the same is Rs 2950. 

The result for seat allotment for the first round of registration for admission to medical and dental courses based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 will be released today, July 1, 2019. The candidates can view the NEET result @ 

Like this article?

Hey! I am Tooba Maher. Did you liked this article and have suggestions to improve this article? Mail me your suggestions and feedback.

Share your comments

Subscribe to our Newsletter. You choose the topics of your interest and we'll send you handpicked news and latest updates based on your choice.

Subscribe Newsletters