1. News

NCERT RIE CEE 2019 Results Declared! Direct Link to Check Marks; Eligible Students Must Note This

Tooba Maher
Tooba Maher

The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has declared the results for the RIE CEE 2019 examination today i.e. on 10 July, 2019.  Candidates who had appeared for the B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A. B.Ed., M.Sc. Ed courses can check their result on the official website of the council @ cee.ncert.gov.in. 

NCERT conducts the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) so as to provide admission to candidates in teaching courses which are offered at Regional Institutes of Education (RIEs). 

It is to be noted that, the shortlisted and eligible candidates who have cleared the RIE CEE 2019 examination and the final qualifying examination, are now eligible for the next round of the admission process. 

How to check the RIE CEE 2019 result? 

Step 1: Go to the official website @ cee.ncert.gov.in 

Step 2: Now, click on the result link that says, 'RIE CEE 2019 Result' 

Step 3: In the provided fields, enter your login credentials 

Step 4: Your result will be available on the computer screen 

Step 5: Download it and take a print out of your result for future use 

Students must note that they can only download the results published online as no hard copy of it will be sent to any candidate. However, 60 percent weightage is given to the candidate's marks in RIE CEE 2019 examination, while the rest 40 percent weightage is given to their score in the last qualifying examination.

The RIE CEE results which were announced by NCERT today i.e. on Wednesday, 10th July 2019 are for B.A. B.Ed./M.Sc. Ed/B.Sc.B.Ed courses. Also, candidates will be shortlisted for further admission process on the basis of their RIE CEE examination merit and the last exam they appeared. 

Like this article?

Hey! I am Tooba Maher. Did you liked this article and have suggestions to improve this article? Mail me your suggestions and feedback.

Share your comments

Subscribe to our Newsletter. You choose the topics of your interest and we'll send you handpicked news and latest updates based on your choice.

Subscribe Newsletters