1. Home
  2. News

Delhi Nursery Admission 2022: 1st Admission List for Nursery, KG and Class 1 To Release Today

Delhi Nursery Admission 2022: DoE is about to release the results for KG, Nursery & Class 1 admissions of Delhi based school.

M Kanika
Nursery Kids
Nursery Kids

The Directorate of Education (DoE) will release the results for nursery, KG, and Class 1 admissions of Delhi-based schools on February 4, 2022. It will be available on the official website, as well as the websites of the individual schools.

Following the release of the list, the admission process for the first list will take place between February 5, 2022 and February 12, 2022. The DoE has directed the schools that the number of seats must not be less than the highest number of seats during the last three academic years – 2019, 2020, and 2021.

How to Check the Result of Delhi Nursery Admissions?

  • Step 2: Visit edudel.nic.in or the websites of the individual schools.

  • Step 3: Click on the merit list for nursery/KG/class 1 on the homepage.

  • Step 4: Examine the list to see if your ward's name is on it.

  • Step 5: Download and print the page for future reference.

List of Documents Required for Delhi Nursery Admission?

  • Address Proof

  • Aadhar Card of a Child

  • Birth Certificate of a Child

  • Aadhar Card of Parents or Guardian

  • Family Photograph

  • Color Passport Size Photograph of a Child

  • Color Passport Size Photograph of Parents or Guardian

According to an earlier notification, the age of children applying for nursery admissions in Delhi schools for the academic year 2022-23 will be calculated on the basis of March 31, 2021. As of March 31, they must be older than 3 years and younger than 4 years. Those applying to the KG class must be over the age of 4 but under the age of 5, while those applying to the class 1 must be over the age of 5 but under the age of 6. 

On February 21, the second list of nursery school admissions for 2022 will be released. Students on the second list must apply for admission between February 22 and February 28.  

According to latest reports, general category candidates will be admitted to 75% of nursery school seats. The remaining 25% of seats are reserved for students from economically weaker (EWS) and deprived backgrounds. The registration process for admission to Delhi nursery schools began on December 15, 2021, and will end on January 7, 2022. 

International No Diet Day 2024 Quiz Take a quiz
Share your comments
FactCheck in Agriculture Project

Subscribe to our Newsletter. You choose the topics of your interest and we'll send you handpicked news and latest updates based on your choice.

Subscribe Newsletters